Monday, May 3, 2021

Forever Fern Stamp Set

Hi.  I'm really happy that you have dropped by to my blog today.  Thanks so much.  😊

The Forever Fern stamp set would have to be one of my favourites, and until the end of April, you are still able to purchase it as part of a suite.  That means the stamps, dies, a beautiful pack of Designer Series Paper and a whole lot of other fun things like ribbons and embellishments.  All bundled together as a matching set for a reduced priced. Its everything you need to make HEAPS of gorgeous cards.



These cards are part of a collection I made using just 1 sheet of 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper (DSP) - we like to call it a One Sheet Wonder.  One sheet of paper to make 10 cards.  Its fast and its simple to do.  Great for when you need a whole batch of cards in a hurry.  Here are just a few of those below.



Blank card and envelope packs can be purchased, ready to use.  Here I've just added a piece of DSP, stamped an image a few times and added a sentiment and a little bling.  Simple.


This one is a few pieces of left over DSP, a piece of ribbon, a sentiment and some bling.  Easy.


Again, a piece of DSP, a bit of ribbon, a sentiment and bling.  Fun.


And this one, super easy, I stamped the leaf multiple times (without re-inking) to give the fading effect, a strip of DSP, a bit of ribbon to add texture, sentiment and bling.




If you love these cards and this pack (how gorgeous is the DSP pack that comes in the suite) it is only available until midnight on May 3, 2021.  After that, only the stamp set and matching dies are available for purchase.  The Forever Greenery Suite is $183.25 (Code 154153).  You can purchase it right now from my online store.  Just follow the link and insert the code number.

The best value option though is to only pay $169.00.  You will get the Forever Greenery suite and and extra $51.75 of free product for $169.00.  You can join my team here and become a demonstrator.   You can decide if you want to teach classes and workshops like me, or if you just want to be a home shopper and get 20% - 25% discount on your future purchases.  If you do decide to join my team, complete your details and choose your goodies.  To make the cards mentioned above I would suggest you choose:

Forever Greenery Suite (Code 154153)
Just Jade Classic Stamp Pad (Code 153115)
Basic White Notecards and Envelopes (Code 159232)
Stampin Dimensionals (Code 104430)
Multipurpose Glue (Code 110755)
Clear Block "D" (Code 118485)

$235.00 value - all for $169.00

Purchase the Forever Greenery Suite and I will send you a copy of  instructions to complete 10 cards from 1 sheet of DSP.
Join my team and I will also send you instructions to make another 10 gorgeous cards using everything in your starter pack.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiper Technique

I've had a bit of a break from blogging while I was recovering from a bug, but I'm back today with the Stampin with Friends Crew - c...