Saturday, September 2, 2023

Autumn/Winter Catty - Ink Stamp Share


Today I'm hopping with the Ink Stamp Share group and the theme is Autumn or Winter.  Living in the southern hemisphere, we have just celebrated the first day of spring. I wanted to create something with colour and fell in love with this Designer Series Paper from our new catalogue, so thougt I'd play along with that.  I've created a very simple card using a very basic layout, but I love the end result.


I started with:
 Moody Mauve Cardstock - 29.5 x 10.5 cm (scored at 14.75cm)
Bubble Bath Cardstock - 14.5 x 10 cm
Smoky Slate Cardstock - 14 x 9.5 cm
All About Autumn DSP - 13.5 x 9 cm


I layered the DSP, the Smokey Slate and the Bubble Bath first - adhering with Multipurpose Glue.  Then I used the natural Baker's Twine and wrapped it around the first 3 layers, fixing in place with Stampin' Seal and Mini glue Dots and tied a bow. I attached the front to the card with Stampin' Seal. 


I cut out a leaf from the Autumn Leaves Die Set and stamped it with a sentiment from the Autumn Dies Stamp Set.  I dipped the edges of the leaf in Versamark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder and set that with the Heat Embossing tool to add a bit of sparkle.


I placed the sentiment leaf using Stampin Dimensionals to the front of the card and I added some Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots as well just to complete the look.

I love the colours in this DSP and can't wait to play with some more of the fantastic designs in the collection.  I hope I have inspired you to get into your craft space and be creative this weekend too. 

Follow along to our next lovely hopper and see what amazing projects have been made to share with you today.  Happy crafting.
 


Product List
I have used products from the new All About Autumn Suite which is available for purchase from September 6.
If you live in Australia and do not have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact me at
creativejunction@bigpond.com
I would love to help you with your creative discoveries.

Reach out if you would like a copy of our new catalogue - products go on sale very soon.

Cheers
Deb

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Deb, love this dsp x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its beautiful DSP - I love the entire collection

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, love the color combo and the way you embossed the edges of your leaf - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes less is more, and your card is a lovely example of that. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the embossed edges of your leaft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! love the gold embossing along the edges!!

    ReplyDelete

Wiper Technique

I've had a bit of a break from blogging while I was recovering from a bug, but I'm back today with the Stampin with Friends Crew - c...