Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sep - Jan Mini Catalog - Stamping With Friends Blog Hop



Hello everyone - we have a new catalogue.  I've been so excited and wanting to share with you, so here is your first look.  
I'm hopping with my friends again from all around the world, and there are some amazing cards to share with you this time.  I hope you will love them.


The year seems to be moving by so quickly and before we know it Christmas will be here.  So with the gorgeous new papers available in the mini Cataogue, I thought a Christmas Card would be a great place to start.  I decided to start with the Joyful Designer Series Paper.  2 sheets each of 4 different designs, all embossed with gold foil.  The hardest part is choosing one.


I went wih the Holly and Berries piece.

I have: 
Cherry Cobbler cardstock - 14.9 x 10.5 cm
Joyful DSP - 13.9 x 9.5 cm
Cherry Cobbler cardstock - 13.9 x 5 cm
Basic White cardstock - 13. x 4 cm


Firstly, I stamped the image and sentiment from the Joy of Noel Stamp Set using Versamark Ink.
Then I used the gold embossing powder from the metallic set.
I have heat set the powder and coloured the berries with the dark Cherry Cobbler Blend Pen.


Next step is to create the card front and to do that I just layered the 3 pieces together using the Stampin Seal to adhere them together.
I used the natural ribbon and wrapped a piece around this card front also using the Stampin Seal to keep it in place securely.


I created this pretty bow using the natural ribbon and the natural baker's twine.  
The ribbon was too wide for me to manage a neat bow so this was a simple solution.
I used the glue dots to stick the bow in place on the ribbon. Then I attached the front to the card base.


To complete my card, I've added 3 gold trinkets from the Adhesive Backed Start Trinkets Pack.  How simple was that?  And you know how much I love simple cards.
I hope you follow along on the hop and see what all our other craftya nd creative friends have been up to.  You will find the link below - just click on "next".  
Happy crafting. 

Product List
If you live in Australia and do not have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please contact me at
creativejunction@bigpond.com
I would love to help you with your creative discoveries.

Reach out if you would like a copy of our new catalogue - products are available now while stocks last.

Cheers
Deb

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Deb, these papers are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love the embossing and the way you tied the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love that design! Making a sentiment banner is really eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

Wiper Technique

I've had a bit of a break from blogging while I was recovering from a bug, but I'm back today with the Stampin with Friends Crew - c...