Sunday, July 30, 2023

Online Exclusives - Stampin With Friends Blog Hop

 


Hi - and thanks for joining me on our next "hop" with my Stampin With Friends friends.

This week, we are show-casing some of the products we have available as Online 
Exclusives.  This means you won't find the products in catalogues - you will only find them by visiting my online store - and they are gorgeous. 

This month we also have a special promo running, if you live in Australia and spend $90 on your shopping spree this month, you will receive a $9 credit voucher to spend in August when our new mini catalogue is released.  Check out my store and see what lovely things you can find.


This hop I have created a really simple card using 3 of our Online Exclusive Products:
* One Horse Open Sleigh 6" x 6" Designer Seriers Paper (DSP)
* Timeless Charm Cling Stamp Set
* Timeless Charm Dies
(The stamp set and dies can be purchased as a bundle at a reduced price)


I chose two pieces from the DSP pack and have used the "back" side of the paper.  
I cut the red sheet to 14.5 cm x 10 cm and the woodgrain piece to 14 cm x 9.5 cm.
To keep some continuity in the card, I thought I would use the Timeless Charm Dies to cut some cute little leaves from the red sheet to use as a feature on the front of the card.   


So this is my red DSP, with dies cut from the centre.  Now I like to be quite frugal with my supplies - you know, we all spend good money and don't want to be wasteful, so I made sure I left room around the die cuts so this piece could still be used on the card front.


Using my Stampin' Seal tape, I have attached the woodgrain to the red DSP and you would never even know that there were bits missing from the back piece.


These are some of the dies I cut from the red DSP and I played around with how they would sit best when attached to the card.  When I was happy with the configuration, I just used the Stampin' Seal again on the front then stuck the leaves in place.



I stamped the sentiment on a piece of  scrap white cardstock that measured 6cm x 3cm and attached a few more of the little leaves to the back with more tape.  I added some dimensionals to the back of the sentiment to pop it up from the card then put all the pieces together.


Add a few brushed metallic dots for a bit or sparkle and there you go.
How cute is this card.







Product List

4 comments:

Wiper Technique

I've had a bit of a break from blogging while I was recovering from a bug, but I'm back today with the Stampin with Friends Crew - c...